Support SKEMA to make our trailblazing school the gold standard in global business schools
SKEMA Business School continues to rise in the French and international rankings.
To support this upward momentum and give our school the means to achieve its ambitions, in 2011 we created the SKEMA Development Fund. The latter enables us to carry out major projects that contribute to SKEMA’s growth and to raising its profile.
By contributing to this development fund through the SKEMA Giving fundraising initiative, donors are taking concrete action to make SKEMA Business School:
Since its inception, SKEMA Business School has been committed to an ambitious and voluntary scholarship programme:
- Academic excellence scholarships to attract the best students from France and overseas to our programmes
- Means-tested scholarships to give young people from underprivileged backgrounds an opportunity to flourish academically and professionally, and to make equal opportunity a reality.
« I received a sum that helps me a lot financially.
It enabled me to pay for my first year of studies and I think that SKEMA does an incredible job of assisting the scholarship students »
The SKEMA Ventures initiative enables any student to develop, test and launch an entrepreneurial venture in the best conditions thanks to:
- L’accompagnement de l’école et des 150 mentors et experts
de la « Venture Family »
- Les SKEMA Ventures Awards, bourses de 2 000 € à 6 000 € accordées
chaque année aux meilleurs projets entrepreneuriaux
« Thanks to the SKEMA Ventures grant,
we were able to take a major step forward in our venture by working on the legal set-up of our business with a law firm. »
SKEMA makes every effort to develop research that addresses the many and new needs of companies through:
- Its three academies ─ Innovation, Globalisation and Digitalisation;
- Its four research centres;
- Its new global lab in augmented intelligence, the first laboratory to develop AI practices and tools worldwide.
« SKEMA’s Women in Business Chair wants to play an active role in promoting equality and diversity by building academic, educational and professional development action plans with and for companies. »